Fully automatic and precise
In itself, milling is no longer an art and is now one of the standard production processes in industrial companies. The integration of computer and robot technology into the milling process has also become a matter of course.
Only the machine equipment of modern fully automatic milling machines makes the difference.
A few figures on KOHLHAGE equipment:
- HSK 100 holder for large tools and large areas with high chip removal
- High-performance fork head spindle G30 for extremely high speeds
- Fully automated spindle change for short downtimes
- Fully automated clamping device on turntable
- Fully automatic tool control system
- Fully automatic tool changer
- Automatic loading and unloading by robot